HI! I have about 3 weeks using Knoppix 6.7 Live-USB mode, and I say that is the best distribution, complete for a normal person, although I am a person of advanced knowledge I have my faults and my share of ignorance.
Libre Office spite that is too heavy, because it is almost the same as OpenOffice, but anyway, the point is that:
The problem is that when I try to play a video or Flash game online, says to update, it downloaded from the Knoppix Package Manager and nothing, I have also tried downloading the installation package from adobe.com but not at all, I unable to watch videos or Flash content.
I want to know if possible when I'm watching a movie in Gnomeplayer the mouse is hidden when the movie plays.
Knoppix recognizes my phone via Bluetooth but does not transfer anything.
good point is that I need Flash Player to properly install the new version to work comfortably.
I hope is a simple procedure, because if they recommend it to my friends who are new in every way, I do not want to claim probelmas or complexities of using the Linux console.
I need your help, I want to change this fact alone distribution ..
Sorry if something is written incorrectly, google translator I am writing my English is very bad, I have bad grammar xD
Hello! utu, thanks for replying.
I did what you told me, but it has not worked, in fact I did that from the start but nothing happens, I can not see Flash content that is indispensable to the web.
Agradesco your help ... Retain this OS, because it has what I need on a basic level as office suite, media player, web browser, Pidgin and CD recorder, I will use Knoppix as auxiliary operating system Windows

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99