Does anyone have instructions on how to setup the defaults for adriane such as the default user email address, etc.? I can find nothing on the web that helps me, and the setup program only takes me to a blank muttrc and I don't know what to put there. Is there another file with this info? I cannot use this until I find out how to make it work.
Thanks

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99