-
After using live cd, Firefox is still using linux graphics while in Windows.
Hello, I am very new to Linux and have been testing/using Knoppix in live cd mode for a couple of days and like it, however when I returned back to using Windows XP my Firefox browser is still using the Linux graphics (like instead if the pointer there is the little hand) and the page size has also shrunk and is more of a block type display. I have reset the defaults in the firefox safe mode menu but I still have the same problem. Any thought would be helpful. Thanks John
-
Problem solved, It was a simple screen resolution setting.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01