Problem solved, It was a simple screen resolution setting.
Hello, I am very new to Linux and have been testing/using Knoppix in live cd mode for a couple of days and like it, however when I returned back to using Windows XP my Firefox browser is still using the Linux graphics (like instead if the pointer there is the little hand) and the page size has also shrunk and is more of a block type display. I have reset the defaults in the firefox safe mode menu but I still have the same problem. Any thought would be helpful. Thanks John
Problem solved, It was a simple screen resolution setting.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$693.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99