-
Idiot's guide to HDD install
I gather that there is a way of putting knoppix onto the hard drive. As this is the third attempt at doing anything with Linux on my machine, and the only one that has worked in any measure, I am quite keen.
I read in the FAQ that it was tricky if you were a newbie but not impossible, I then failed to understand the method. Is there an idiot's guide to doing this?
I already have suitable partitions from trying to install Red Hat 9, which keeps burbling on about magic number problems. Knoppix worked first time!
Thanks for any help!
bogl
Similar Threads
-
By Sk83r99 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 12:38 AM
-
By Abdi110 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 12:38 AM
-
By kiko in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 06:07 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 01:26 AM
-
By Raj in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i5-14400F 2.50GHz 6 Core SRN3R 16 Thread LGA 1700 CPU
$165.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

intel core brand new never used i5-11400f LGA1200
$85.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99