-
PXE PCoIP
Im not sure if this is the correct thread but I state my purpose none the less.
I currently use CentOs to boot pcs via PXE from files placed within tftpboot folder. I currently boot thinstation which only supports VM Ware Open view. I currently have VM Ware View PCoIP loaded in Knoppix. What I would to do is have knoppix boot via pxe rather than thinstation but need all apps except VM View PCoIP loaded into knoppix. This way when knoppix loads the pc auto starts the view connection. There may be a much more simple way to do this than Ive found or thought. I looked into the remastering of the Knoppix but its beyond my time frame to figure out how to remove all the apps that I dont need vs the ones I do need. Also appears that apt-get is used to install and remove apps. I have packages that need to be installed via the .deb file. Which I couldnt get to work once chroot into the working directory. Ideas and help much needed and appreciated. Thanks greatly!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon Platinum 8268 2.9GHz 24-Core FCLGA3647 Processor | SRF95
$119.99

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99