-
Senior Member
registered user
Hi, johnmd
Thanks for your comments.
It sounds like your problem is a bit more dangerous than my own.
I don't seem to be in jeopardy of losing any LO material,
just more of a nuisance doing the Ctl-Alt-Backspace thing.
I can live with this problem, but I'd like to understand it better
and localize it a bit more.
I am spending a little time now with Mint 11 LXDE to see if that distro
behaves any better.
My problem occurs so rarely, it's will be hard to observe any
relative differences if both have the problem.
Conversely, I'll have to work with Mint for some time before I
would hazard saying it doesn't have the same difficulty as Knoppix.
Mint 11 LXDE is a very nice alternative to Knoppix 6.7, so I don't expect
this to be an unpleasant experience.
Best regards, utu
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts
$338.63

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T307U 8.4" Tablet (Gray 32GB) T-Mobile CRACKED
$31.38

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95