Hi,
I want to build a safe browsing environment based on Knoppix.
I want to build a system that contain only needed packages to boot a web browser without windows manager.
I need some information from you ! I'm a Knoppix remaster newbie !
My first problem is to clean up the system based. I have try to remove manually package but it's a little bit difficult to deal with dependency. Is it possible to get a Knoppix Core system to build from the base ? Or what is the best way to do what I want to do ?
My second problem that I have to solve is to find a solution to be able to configure network easily whit a graphical interface (maybe via the browser in http) whitout window mangaer ! If you have an idea or suggestion I thank you very much ! Actually my idea is to implement a web interface for network-manager.
I really want to build a powerfull system and I thank you very much again for your help !

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99