-
I have a similar issue trying to boot 6.7.1 and I think I got a bit further. This is a desktop with two SATA DL DVDRW, two SATA HD and a combination CF, SD, floppy. When I boot from the CD, it loads partway and them gives me a message saying that it cannot find "KNOPPIX". If I copy the contents of the CD to a CF card, the machine boots from the CD and then loads KNOPPIX from the CF card. Once it is up and running, I cannot access any of the SATA devices.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G
$75.00