-
Senior Member
registered user
It's about time
I didn't like my 6.4.3 digital clock reading in 24hr utc,
so I edited, as root, /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig
on the first line which begins KTZ="$(get..
to read KTZ="America/New_York"
Then I set the digital clock format to %I:%M%P so now
it reads 10:09pm (today), instead of 3:09 (tomorrow).
Your zone may vary.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

WONHOX Vacuum Seal Backpack for Travel with Air Pump XX-Large, A68-beige
$93.82

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Desktop Vacuum Cleaner Mini Desk Portable Dust Crumb White
$21.35

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67