-
Why is not possible to install other languages for LibreOffice???????????????????
I run KNOPPIX V6.4.4 DVD EN from the HDD of my Amilo La1703 notebook using a persistent image (knoppix-data.img). (The 6.7.1 KNOPPIX version doesn't work with my notebook at all, it seems to have problems with my notebook's graphics: chrome 9.) I have tried many operating systems and I found KNOPPIX the best in the handling the hardware and in general I am very satisfied with this OS. But there is a big problem and I can't resolve it. I want to use LibreOffice and it's Help in my native language (Hungarian) but is not possible to install the Hungarian language pack because Synaptic wants to remove a lot of packages (...brasero...clamtk...compiz...gedit...gimp...kin o...synaptic.......) for this reason. I don't uderstand this: I want to install only a simple language pack for LibreOffice and why is not possible this when there is installed the German language pack yet!!! The German language pack why doesn't create problems????????? Please, who knows the solution tell me, too!
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00