nrfs_attr_pread_i: nrfs_pread failed: input/output error
failed to read NTFS $bitmap: input/output error
NTFS is either inconsistent, or there is a darware fault, or it's a SoftRaid/FakeRaid hardware. In the first case run chkdsk /f on windows.
then reboot windows twice. the usage of the /f parameter is very important! if the device is a SoftRaid/FakeRaid then first activate if and mount a different device under the /dev/mapper/ directory
I am new to knoppix and I am trying to access a corrupted windows hdd. I don't have the recovery disc so I cannot pull the data through windows or fix the corrupted files. any thoughts?

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
*Lot of 20* Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Modules
$89.99
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00
Lot of 2 For Cisco SFP-10G-X Transceiver, 10Gb SFP+ RJ45 10GBase-T 30m
$73.99