apparently the log in page cannot be changed according to regonal settings. Always seems to be QWERTY keyboard. Login name is also in QWERTY, as is the password. Can keyboard ergional setting be changed at login page?
Thanks
installed knoppix on HD. No problems. But:
even after changing my keyboard to azerty (latin2-be I think), the passwords for new users are being written in qwerty, though the login or user name is in azerty.
if I take a new user for example 'mastermind', it appears as such when I type. Then I type the password for example 'minimum'. The system accepts everything. New user 'mastermind' appears beatifully. But when I type the password, I have to type ',ini,u,' to get logged in.
What's going wrong?
Thxs
apparently the log in page cannot be changed according to regonal settings. Always seems to be QWERTY keyboard. Login name is also in QWERTY, as is the password. Can keyboard ergional setting be changed at login page?
Thanks

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Lot 300 Micron 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-21300 DDR4-2666V ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$9000.00
64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3200MHz Sk Hynix RAM 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA HMAA4GS6CJR8N-XN
$310.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
Buffalo 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
$545.99
A-Tech RAM 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300 DIMM/2666MHz
$50.00
$116.00