apparently the log in page cannot be changed according to regonal settings. Always seems to be QWERTY keyboard. Login name is also in QWERTY, as is the password. Can keyboard ergional setting be changed at login page?
Thanks
installed knoppix on HD. No problems. But:
even after changing my keyboard to azerty (latin2-be I think), the passwords for new users are being written in qwerty, though the login or user name is in azerty.
if I take a new user for example 'mastermind', it appears as such when I type. Then I type the password for example 'minimum'. The system accepts everything. New user 'mastermind' appears beatifully. But when I type the password, I have to type ',ini,u,' to get logged in.
What's going wrong?
Thxs
apparently the log in page cannot be changed according to regonal settings. Always seems to be QWERTY keyboard. Login name is also in QWERTY, as is the password. Can keyboard ergional setting be changed at login page?
Thanks

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Netac 512GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC
$73.00
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99