-
It would appear that the flash drive may not be getting formatted correctly so maybe the drive is bad.
I assume that the warnings I referred to earlier are indicating that the device is not properly formatted and so
the bios does not detect it as a "hard drive". Normally the flash disk would show up in the boot list as USB-HDD0.
Guess I will buy a new flash drive and see what happens.
I ran knoppix testcd at the boot prompt and the CD checks out as okay.
John
Last edited by John Hart; 11-27-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98