-
Can't update threads
Hi,
For some reason I can't post reply's to threads
Appear to be able to raise new threads (such as this), but from [Reply] my reply's don't show. I can edit them on screen and they preview ok. [Submit] shows a confirmation message, but the posts don't show - either in the reply count or when viewing.
Is there something I need to change or add to my profile?
I have tried from within Knoppix, installed and live, using Ice Weasel and Chromium, and from within Windows - same results from each environment.
Please advise.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67