-
In the "Internet" menu section, I'm seeing 3 choices:
Chromium Web Browser
Pidgin Internet Messenger
Terminal Server Client
I did a quick scan of the other menu sections and don't see iceweasel or firefox listed, except in the synaptic package manager where a search for iceweasel gives iceweasel in the left pane and no packages in the right pane. A search for firefox gives firefox in the left pane and in the right pane:
libmozjs2d
libmozjs5d
pcmanfm
xulrunner-1.9.1
All left squares are green and if I try to click on them, the message box indicates mark for removal, which I take means that they are present.
Maybe I need to get the DVD rather than the CD? Although, I like the idea of installing the applications I want without having a lot of other applications that I don't use.
I've created a USB boot drive from the 6.7 CD.
Looking for weasels or foxes.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

Intel Xeon E-2388G 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU Processor LGA 1151 SRKMZ
$799.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

acer swift air 14
$600.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00