-
Adobe Flash Player Plugin Problem on HDD Knoppix 6.7.1
TItle says much by itself but here we go..
I decided to switch from fedora 15 to knoppix 6.7 a couple of days ago because I was finding fedora too sparkly and not really sfw...
Now, I've been using chromium for a couple of hours today and then I had the idea to watch myself some videos on youtube, so I installed flash player plugin from synaptics but there's no sound in my videos...
Tried also on iceweasel and same problem...
Alsamixer shows that everything's okay, so I don't know what that could be...
Any help would be mostly appreciated
-
Senior Member
registered user
Do you have any sound at all? (There should be a voice at the start of the desktop environment while the splash screen is displayed.) What is the output of
Code:
cat /proc/asound/cards
-
I do have sounds, even though volume will always be muted on startup... Yeah I heard that voice, sound is Okay..
Output is
[CODE]
[ 0 [Intel ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel
HDA Intel at 0xb4100000 irq 42
1 [Generic ]: HDA-Intel - HD-Audio Generic
HD-Audio Generic at 0xb4020000 irq 43
/CODE]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Lot of 10 ARISTA SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR SFP LC Connector Optic Transceiver Module
$60.72