-
Adobe Flash Player Plugin Problem on HDD Knoppix 6.7.1
TItle says much by itself but here we go..
I decided to switch from fedora 15 to knoppix 6.7 a couple of days ago because I was finding fedora too sparkly and not really sfw...
Now, I've been using chromium for a couple of hours today and then I had the idea to watch myself some videos on youtube, so I installed flash player plugin from synaptics but there's no sound in my videos...
Tried also on iceweasel and same problem...
Alsamixer shows that everything's okay, so I don't know what that could be...
Any help would be mostly appreciated
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

New Dell PowerEdge Server R360 Xeon E-2488 3.2G 16GB RAM 4X800GB SSD 6x600GB SAS
$3890.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00

Dell PowerEdge T140 Xeon E-2224 @ 3.40GHz, 8GB Ram, NO HDD's, NO OS
$399.99