Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Adobe Flash Player Plugin Problem on HDD Knoppix 6.7.1

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2

    Adobe Flash Player Plugin Problem on HDD Knoppix 6.7.1

    TItle says much by itself but here we go..
    I decided to switch from fedora 15 to knoppix 6.7 a couple of days ago because I was finding fedora too sparkly and not really sfw...
    Now, I've been using chromium for a couple of hours today and then I had the idea to watch myself some videos on youtube, so I installed flash player plugin from synaptics but there's no sound in my videos...
    Tried also on iceweasel and same problem...
    Alsamixer shows that everything's okay, so I don't know what that could be...
    Any help would be mostly appreciated

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    512
    Do you have any sound at all? (There should be a voice at the start of the desktop environment while the splash screen is displayed.) What is the output of
    Code:
    cat /proc/asound/cards

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    I do have sounds, even though volume will always be muted on startup... Yeah I heard that voice, sound is Okay..
    Output is
    [CODE]
    [ 0 [Intel ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel
    HDA Intel at 0xb4100000 irq 42
    1 [Generic ]: HDA-Intel - HD-Audio Generic
    HD-Audio Generic at 0xb4020000 irq 43
    /CODE]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly picture

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly

$18.95



Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer picture

Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer

$72.00



GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats picture

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats

$35.00



Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED  picture

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED

$67.76



Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on picture

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on

$255.00



A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS picture

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS

$16.95



Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer System w/ AC Adap - Powers On -UNTESTED picture

Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer System w/ AC Adap - Powers On -UNTESTED

$84.99



VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works picture

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works

$148.75



Atari 850 Interface Module For ATARI 400/800 Computer Vintage Tested picture

Atari 850 Interface Module For ATARI 400/800 Computer Vintage Tested

$50.00