Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Adobe Flash Player Plugin Problem on HDD Knoppix 6.7.1

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2

    Adobe Flash Player Plugin Problem on HDD Knoppix 6.7.1

    TItle says much by itself but here we go..
    I decided to switch from fedora 15 to knoppix 6.7 a couple of days ago because I was finding fedora too sparkly and not really sfw...
    Now, I've been using chromium for a couple of hours today and then I had the idea to watch myself some videos on youtube, so I installed flash player plugin from synaptics but there's no sound in my videos...
    Tried also on iceweasel and same problem...
    Alsamixer shows that everything's okay, so I don't know what that could be...
    Any help would be mostly appreciated

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    512
    Do you have any sound at all? (There should be a voice at the start of the desktop environment while the splash screen is displayed.) What is the output of
    Code:
    cat /proc/asound/cards

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    I do have sounds, even though volume will always be muted on startup... Yeah I heard that voice, sound is Okay..
    Output is
    [CODE]
    [ 0 [Intel ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel
    HDA Intel at 0xb4100000 irq 42
    1 [Generic ]: HDA-Intel - HD-Audio Generic
    HD-Audio Generic at 0xb4020000 irq 43
    /CODE]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12 picture

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12

$1599.99



x2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory - MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G6E1 picture

x2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory - MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G6E1

$179.00



2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder picture

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder

$3.99



Lot of 4 SK hynix 8GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 ECC RDIMM Server RAM 32GB picture

Lot of 4 SK hynix 8GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 ECC RDIMM Server RAM 32GB

$149.95



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



Samsung 8GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (M471A1K43CB1CTD) picture

Samsung 8GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (M471A1K43CB1CTD)

$27.99



Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4 picture

Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4

$849.99



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM picture

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM

$329.99