-
ignore video card?
Hello,
I have a Dell laptop with a dead graphics card. When I boot from DVD, Knoppix seems to be fine until it tries to start X. Then it hangs. I've tried some cheat codes including vga=normal, but no success. I suspect that the dead graphics card is the problem. (Since it is a laptop, it is not really reasonable to remove it.) Is there a way to tell Knoppix to ignore the video card and just use the motherboard graphics?
Thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks SRX300 Rev: A Network Switch
$120.00

Juniper Networks SRX300 Rev: A Network Switch
$120.00

Juniper Networks SRX300-SYS-JB Rev: A Network Switch
$120.00

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99