I must be missing something basic.
Looking at the knoppix file manager, I don't see a menu choice, button or right click menu to create a new folder. Must be here, but I can't see it.
Can someone give me a clue?
Thanks.
I must be missing something basic.
Looking at the knoppix file manager, I don't see a menu choice, button or right click menu to create a new folder. Must be here, but I can't see it.
Can someone give me a clue?
Thanks.
... right-Mouse-click on an empty area in the folder window.
I'll be darn - I'd have bet money that I tried the right click in the right side multiple times. But I would have lost. Thanks for the tip. Sometimes the easy tips are the best - this was really bugging me.
Thanks !!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
Sorry, I hope this isn't (or maybe is) another case of where I'm missing the obvious. Creating folders works with the right click - thank you! How do we search for files and folders with file manager? I think I've examined all the menu choices, icons and right clicked everywhere I can think of.
How do we search for files and folders with filemanager - PCManFM 0.9.8 ? Is there another utility that I should be using to manage files and folders?
Thanks.
Install "gnome-search-tool"Is there another utility that I should be using to manage files and folders?

Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory
$599.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ 12.4" 128GB Gray WiFi Tablet w/ S Pen SM-X610NZACXAR
$399.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 Internal SSD (MZ-V9P2T0B/AM)
$249.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77