-
Adobe Flash Player Plugin Problem on HDD Knoppix 6.7.1
TItle says much by itself but here we go..
I decided to switch from fedora 15 to knoppix 6.7 a couple of days ago because I was finding fedora too sparkly and not really sfw...
Now, I've been using chromium for a couple of hours today and then I had the idea to watch myself some videos on youtube, so I installed flash player plugin from synaptics but there's no sound in my videos...
Tried also on iceweasel and same problem...
Alsamixer shows that everything's okay, so I don't know what that could be...
Any help would be mostly appreciated
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Computer Manuals and Disks - Windows 3.1, Epson, Quicken, and more
$101.99

7248 Micro Star Vintage Computerboard Kit For Rebuild Including Accessories
$60.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh M0100 Mouse 128K 512K Original Untested USA
$49.99

Vintage Apple III / External 5 1/4" Floppy Disk Drive A3M0004 - Untested
$120.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37