-
Knoppix 6.7.1 DVD: Problem creating persistent memory flash drive
Knoppix Version: KNOPPIX_V6.7.1DVD-2011-09-14-EN.iso
I burned the ISO to a DVD without issue. I booted the DVD on an HP Netbook [1035NR] and again, without a problem. The problem begins when I attempt to to create a LIVE USB. I want to be able to have a persistent memory space allocated in order to save settings between sessions but I'm not given any option to create the space when I burn KNOPPIX to the USB key.
Steps are as follows:
- Preferences > "Install KNOPPIX to flash dish"
- Screen opens: "Please select desired target device:"
- Select: "sdb: Generic Flash Disk"
- Click on "OK"
- It begins to burn KNOPPIX to the USB but I'm not given any opportunity to select an option for persistent memory space allocation
What did I do incorrectly or did I miss something else entirely?
Thanks!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K 3.9GHz LGA 1851 Processor
$249.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00