Referring you to thread #29734, post #14.
luther
I am trying to use Knoppix on a laptop with a BCM4318 wireless card. Output from lspci -nn | grep BCM:
05:02.0 Network controller [0280]: Broadcom Corporation BCM4318 [AirForce One 54g] 802.11g Wireless LAN Controller [14e4:4318] (rev 02)
According to http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/b43, this card is supported by b43. And
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/threads...dapter-problem says that I can install the firmware and comment out the blacklist for b43.
This however, does not work. I think it is because there is no b43 module included. If I manually do "sudo modprobe b43", I get
FATAL: Module b43 not found.
In /lib/modules/3.0.4/kernel/drivers/net/wireless, there is b43legacy but not b43.
How do I add the b43 module?
Referring you to thread #29734, post #14.
luther

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$90.99
ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00