-
Knoppix 64 and saving data on a crashed winblows 7
Hi Guy's,
Today my 64 bit computer I built has crashed big time and ubuntu 64 keeps saying the HD is corrupted and can't access it. I do have a 32 bit Knoppix disk here which is gold and has saved the day many times but it won't load on the 64 bit computer.
Now for the big question with the NFTS filesystem corrupt will Knoppix 64 see the HD so I can save several DVD's of data before I Dban the HD and install linux on as winblows 7 has had it's last day in this house.
I did find with my 32 bit 5.1.1 version it is a great live CD to use to save data etc but thats all it is good for. Now with the 64 bit version is there an option to use it as an OS as I do feel it beats Ubuntu hands down for performance and I have told my missus winblows 7 is gone for ever and you better get used to Linux.
Kind Regards Bryan
and Happy New Year Guy's
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

5 Grandstream DP720 DECT Cordless HD VoIP Telephone Handset + DP750 Base Bundle
$249.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99