-
Writing files to an DVD(-RW)
Hi there,
I'm trying to rescue an old pc whose installation has been "destroyed" and is simply stuck. Now I have made a DVD disk with knoppix 6.7.1. And gained access to the documents on my old pc. However as the size is decently large (8-9 GB) I would like to write those to another dvd.
So I inserted another empty dvd into the drive, however nothing happens. If I use an already written dvd it works, however an empty dvd simply does not. What action do I have to undertake to let knoppix know I'm trying to write a dvd?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Netac 2TB SSD 3D NAND 2.5'' SATA III 6GB/s Internal Solid State Drive
$190.00