-
Writing files to an DVD(-RW)
Hi there,
I'm trying to rescue an old pc whose installation has been "destroyed" and is simply stuck. Now I have made a DVD disk with knoppix 6.7.1. And gained access to the documents on my old pc. However as the size is decently large (8-9 GB) I would like to write those to another dvd.
So I inserted another empty dvd into the drive, however nothing happens. If I use an already written dvd it works, however an empty dvd simply does not. What action do I have to undertake to let knoppix know I'm trying to write a dvd?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

DELL Precision 5820 Intel Xeon W-2120 2.9GHZ NO RAM NO SSD/HDD
$141.85

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00