I've created a USB boot drive from the 6.7.1 DVD and installed various things since then. After doing sudo apt-get update which I'm not sure why I do from the terminal rather than software sources or other Gui, I get the following error messages at the end of the run. Not a big deal, since not aware that this is effecting anything, but curious, how would I resolve the conflict?
Reading package lists... Done
W: Conflicting distribution: http://packages.x2go.org stable Release (expected stable but got squeeze)
W: Conflicting distribution: http://packages.x2go.org testing Release (expected testing but got wheezy)
W: Conflicting distribution: http://packages.x2go.org unstable Release (expected unstable but got sid)

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" SATA SSD MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512
$65.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00