-
Senior Member
registered user
Without any more data on the scanner, it would be hard for me to make suggestions even if I had known a lot about scanners and xsane, and I don't! 
Part of the reason I don't know anything, is that I have had no problems with xsane scanners in recent Knoppix releases, they just work. One might suspect some program error here.
But, as Ubuntu 11.04 should be very close to 6.7.0, I suggest you collect as much information from the working configuration as you can, and then try to figure out what goes wrong in Knoppix. Eventually try to manually configure it the same way as it is in Ubuntu. You might even try installing Ubuntu's drivers etc. Taking a backup copy of your persistent store before you try will let you rollback if something gets broken.
Good luck!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99