Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: IceWeasel Will Not Load Webpages

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2

    IceWeasel Will Not Load Webpages

    IceWeasel will not load any webpages. ifconfig shows that network address and gateway are assigned. I can ping the gateway device which is ATT DSL/wireless combo rtr. The rtr is able to ping and DNS lookup sites from the utilities. From within Knoppix I can ping google.com however I cannot browse to it or any other sites using IceWeasel. When I boot back into Ubuntu 11.10 I am able to access web pages via the browser.

    I've checked the proxy settings on IceWeasel and all appear to be correct. I've tried none and system default for no affect. I am able to use Pidgin and connect to gtalk as well.

    Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2
    I downloaded 6.7.0 and IceWeasel works fine on the same system. Not sure what happened with the prior download or version. All is well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure picture

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure

$119.99



OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go picture

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go

$75.00



Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004

$649.99



2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2

$75.99



Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array

$55.00



Dell 3KDWX PERC H755 12Gb/s SAS 8GB RAID Controller picture

Dell 3KDWX PERC H755 12Gb/s SAS 8GB RAID Controller

$950.00



Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller picture

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller

$64.99



Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD picture

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD

$265.00



Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board picture

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board

$300.00