-
Wired network and Knoppix 6.7.0 and 6.7.1 not working on Dell Latitude D520 laptop
Hello,
I am trying out the Knoppix 6.7.1 on the dell latitude laptop but no internet connection through the wired built-in Ethernet. Knoppix 6.7.0 has the same problem. I can connect fine with other Live CD boots such as Knoppix 5.1.0, Debian xfce latest, wary puppy 5. I am new to Linux and I am not sure were to start. I would like to be able to use Knoppix if I can get the wired network issue ironed out. Thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99