-
Senior Member
registered user
Welcome
Greetings and welcome to the forum, fmateo.
I'm very interested in your effort for a number of reasons.
1. My setup is a 2 Gb LiveUSB on a 1545 with a time to on-line
with wifi of about 43 seconds. I would be nice to compare
these times under the same assumptions, boiling it down to
just fat32 vs Reiserfs, if possible.
2. I'd been wondering about the 0wn 'hard drive install' that
uses Reiserfs. I've not understood KK's reason for using Reiser
for that variant of Knoppix.
Tell us more.
Last edited by utu; 01-16-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Vintage Linux DVD - Knoppix 5.2 - c't Magazine - 7 / 2007 - Software Collection 2
$7.84

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59