-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks, Werner; but,
That is the explanation by KK that I don't understand:
1. Would Reiserfs be a good idea as well for LiveUSB?
2. If so, why aren't we using it now?
3. For the 'usual' crashed LiveUSB should one try a fsck to repair it?
4. In case 3, I've alway just burned a new copy & brought it up-to-date
with a backup of home/, etc/ and 'syslinux.cfg
What is KK saying here, anyway?
I was hoping fmateo (or anyone) had an explanation I could understand.
__________________________________________________ _____________________
Also, in my post #4 here, the units are MB/s not Mb/s.
B/s are 8 b/s, in SanDisk documentation. I have the feeling that
the USB is not slowing things down, but I'm not sure of the math.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4-3200 DIMM 288-Pin CMW128
$800.00

Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture](/store/img/g/IKQAAeSwEK9qv9TG/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-UNITS-of-8GB-DDR4-Laptop-RAM-SAMSU.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99

Lot 50x Mixed 16GB 2Rx4 PC3-14900R 1866MHz DDR3 ECC Registered Server RAM
$789.99

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95

Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00

16x Kingston 8GB DDR4-2133 PC4-17000 2Rx8 UDIMM KVR21N15D8/8 128GB
$349.99

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99

Crucial 32GB Ballistix Sport LT-Laptop Ram 2x16 DDR4 2666 Memory 2 Module Kit
$89.92