-
Copying files and folders using Koppix
I seem to be able to copy single files. Is it possible to copy entire folders from a non bootable Windows system using Koppix?
Joe.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings, joe.
If you are just getting started, you might look at the section
'Exploring files and directories', which shows an example of
copying one directory to another,at the following link:
http://linux.bz/commandline/examples/en
And there are a few other useful commands there as well.
-
Thank you for your response. I'm using the Koppix version 6 file manager. Booting from the Koppix CD I can see my windows "MyDocuments" folder. I wondered how or if it possible to copy this folder to a USB drive? As I said I can do this with a single individual file but I can see no way of copying folders.
Joe.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00