-

Originally Posted by
itman007
I install Knoppix to HD using the DVD 6.7.1. The dvd has many more of the things I need than the cd. I installed kn-script from (
http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/summary.html) Then used Remaster Knoppix to build ISO. I think the script is wrote for cd maybe only. Woudl the script need to be modified to build ISO for DVD? I assumed it wouldnt.
I think the issue here is within the script just as it was within the steps for the chroot method. I feel the /mnt/sda? may be pointing to an improper location? I wouldnt think the script would care if its dvd or cd but would build an iso for the syncd hd files no matter what. Im only needing the "big knoppix file" after the compiled to place on my pxe server anyway.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$90.99

ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00