-
Yes that is the correct link. I did try both DVD and CD. I used DVD first then CD. I saw no changes in the commands nor results from both. I may have a more simple need. I pxe boot 6.7.1 via a CentOs server. I have the "big Knoppix file" within the tftpboot folder. Im a little uncertain on the big file and the minirt.gz. Which one is the boot image? I would assume if the minirt.gz is the image for pxe boot as compared to the cd or dvd being the image for a standard boot from disk, that the file could be extracted, chroot into, install my packages that I need, then compressed back that my changes would be made? Or the same for the big Knoppix file? Can you explain.
Thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC 16TB ThunderBay 4 4-Bay Thunderbolt 3 External Hard Drive RAID - 100% Health
$1212.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49