I cannot change the keyboard layout for another language even if I go to System settings. Could anyone advise me how to do it, if there is any other way? many thanks.
I cannot change the keyboard layout for another language even if I go to System settings. Could anyone advise me how to do it, if there is any other way? many thanks.

Compaq Contura 430cx Vintage Laptop 9.5" Intel 486DX2 50MHz Windows 95 Working
$150.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Amdahl Computer Chip Lucite Paperweight Air Cooled Logic Chip
$89.00
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37