Hello, I've been having trouble booting my computer lately so I downloaded Knoppix to boot from so that I could retrieve my files. Late last night I threw in the disk and loaded it up and everything worked perfectly. I went to bed and had planned to run off to get a portable hard drive once I woke. Unfortunately I woke to a frozen screen with what looked like fireworks. I shut the computer down and rebooted and everything seemed fine, I heard the boot voice and everything but after that nothing showed up on my monitor. My monitor kept cycling through "digital", "analog" and off. I have a feeling that Knoppix is still running fine it's just a problem with the monitor. I tried using the failsafe code and it loads to the desktop but I cannot use my mouse or keyboard.
Does anyone have any hints?
Thanks ahead of time!

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
SK Hynix or Micron 16gb DDR4 ECC 3200 memory in batches of 8. 128gb Used&Tested
$800.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99