Okay my windows system some how got corrupted or something basically it would goto the loading screen of windows then turn off back on again, repeat ad nauseum so I ran a bunch of diagnostics and the diagnostics program I could access from the boot menu stated there were no problems whatsoever so a friend who knows a lot about computers told me to get knoppix to move any files I didn't get a chance to back the try and set the computer back to it's factory default so I did and am infact making this message from knoppix there is just one downside. I planned to copy any important files over to my moms shared folder on my network, this is a folder that I have been able to access in the past and now when I goto network through knoppix it mentions her computer in the network but when I click the icon it goes to a completely blank folder, and when I try and copy to her computer it says option not supported by backend. I am probably screwing up do both comps need to be running Knoppix?

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.3" 2k Touchscreen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 170 2025 - ...
$599.99
LENOVO THINKBOOK 14 G2 ITL [email protected] 16GB RAM 256SSD BLIT BT WEBCAM TOUCH
$259.99
Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$249.99
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00