Okay my windows system some how got corrupted or something basically it would goto the loading screen of windows then turn off back on again, repeat ad nauseum so I ran a bunch of diagnostics and the diagnostics program I could access from the boot menu stated there were no problems whatsoever so a friend who knows a lot about computers told me to get knoppix to move any files I didn't get a chance to back the try and set the computer back to it's factory default so I did and am infact making this message from knoppix there is just one downside. I planned to copy any important files over to my moms shared folder on my network, this is a folder that I have been able to access in the past and now when I goto network through knoppix it mentions her computer in the network but when I click the icon it goes to a completely blank folder, and when I try and copy to her computer it says option not supported by backend. I am probably screwing up do both comps need to be running Knoppix?

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95