-
new to linux odd networking issue
Okay my windows system some how got corrupted or something basically it would goto the loading screen of windows then turn off back on again, repeat ad nauseum so I ran a bunch of diagnostics and the diagnostics program I could access from the boot menu stated there were no problems whatsoever so a friend who knows a lot about computers told me to get knoppix to move any files I didn't get a chance to back the try and set the computer back to it's factory default so I did and am infact making this message from knoppix there is just one downside. I planned to copy any important files over to my moms shared folder on my network, this is a folder that I have been able to access in the past and now when I goto network through knoppix it mentions her computer in the network but when I click the icon it goes to a completely blank folder, and when I try and copy to her computer it says option not supported by backend. I am probably screwing up do both comps need to be running Knoppix?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

16GB Samsung M393A2K40CB2-CTD7Y DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM Server Memory
$79.99

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

Lot Of 50 16GB DDR4 2666V RAM DIMM Desktop Memory Samsung Ramaxel Tested Working
$3199.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Nanya NT32GA72D4NFX3K-JR 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA K25 DDR4 RDIMM RAM Server Memory
$199.99

Dell 32GB DDR5 5600 CAMM KYHG6V Precision 7670 7680 7770 7780 16Gx8 Memory
$669.00

16GB Samsung M393A2K40CB2-CTD7Q PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Memory
$79.99