Okay my windows system some how got corrupted or something basically it would goto the loading screen of windows then turn off back on again, repeat ad nauseum so I ran a bunch of diagnostics and the diagnostics program I could access from the boot menu stated there were no problems whatsoever so a friend who knows a lot about computers told me to get knoppix to move any files I didn't get a chance to back the try and set the computer back to it's factory default so I did and am infact making this message from knoppix there is just one downside. I planned to copy any important files over to my moms shared folder on my network, this is a folder that I have been able to access in the past and now when I goto network through knoppix it mentions her computer in the network but when I click the icon it goes to a completely blank folder, and when I try and copy to her computer it says option not supported by backend. I am probably screwing up do both comps need to be running Knoppix?

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Micron 8GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA ECC RDIMM RAM (MTA9ASF1G72PZ-3G2E2
$30.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Nanya NT32GA72D4NFX3K-JR 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA K25 DDR4 RDIMM RAM Server Memory
$199.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Crucial 16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory Module CT16G4SFRA32A.C8FF
$55.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00