Thanks. I do apprecaite your looking at it though. As you saw, I have some work arounds for my problem, but would like to get to the bottom of the problem. Good luck with your problem.Originally Posted by adamm
Thanks. I do apprecaite your looking at it though. As you saw, I have some work arounds for my problem, but would like to get to the bottom of the problem. Good luck with your problem.Originally Posted by adamm

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 9 i7-1185g7 32GB RAM 512GB NVME
$509.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50