Please tell us, which script did you use.
Greetings Werner
Hello people,
I just did a harddrive knoppix install and used the scripts to create an remastered iso.
Now I want to modify the menu witch is shown after knoppix is started.
(the menu where you can choose WWW, Email etc etc.)
I looked in the inittab and init2.d directories, but I still could not find how en where the menu is started.
I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
Wierd Jan
Please tell us, which script did you use.
Greetings Werner
Hello,
I used the kn-remaster from http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/kn-script.html.
Wierd Jan
If you mean the LXDE-menu, you can find here some hints.
The main menu of ADRIANE is created in /usr/bin/adriane. The shell script /usr/bin/adriane is called from /etc/inittab.adriane which is copied to inittab if the boot parameter 'adriane' is used.

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99