-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks, Werner.
The 'noimage' approach is one means of RECOVERY that I've used.
What I was searching for here is a means of PREVENTION.
What with the cost of USBs coming down, there's not much
justification anymore for 2 Gb installs like I've championed up to now.
My favorite current configuration is a 16 Gb USB with 2 GB partition
and the remainder formatted ext3 with kn-recombine on it.
I can just as well shift downloads to that partition and not run
into the 'disasters' anymore.
Cheers.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP-T46S, t46G, & T46U IP Phone - Black, LOT of 14
$324.99

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99