-
Modify adriana menu
Hello people,
I just did a harddrive knoppix install and used the scripts to create an remastered iso.
Now I want to modify the menu witch is shown after knoppix is started.
(the menu where you can choose WWW, Email etc etc.)
I looked in the inittab and init2.d directories, but I still could not find how en where the menu is started.
I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
Wierd Jan
-
Please tell us, which script did you use.
Greetings Werner
-
Script
Hello,
I used the kn-remaster from http://www.wp-schulz.de/knoppix/kn-script.html.
Wierd Jan
-
If you mean the LXDE-menu, you can find here some hints.
-
Senior Member
registered user
The main menu of ADRIANE is created in /usr/bin/adriane. The shell script /usr/bin/adriane is called from /etc/inittab.adriane which is copied to inittab if the boot parameter 'adriane' is used.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00

Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99