I think, it will do it, but I have no experience with other computers. My machines, a desktop and a laptop, both have 4 GB RAM. Within these I worked with VirtualBox and 512 MB RAM and all went well.
Please tell us your result.
I think, it will do it, but I have no experience with other computers. My machines, a desktop and a laptop, both have 4 GB RAM. Within these I worked with VirtualBox and 512 MB RAM and all went well.
Please tell us your result.

CISCO UCS-MR-X64G2RW SK hynix 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 2R X4 RAM HMAA8GR7CJR4N-XN
$840.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points - Tested & Working (AP Only)
$89.99
Cisco C9200-48P-A Catalyst 48-Port PoE+ Switch
$749.00
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
CISCO UCS-MR-X64G2RW Samsung 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 2R X4 RAM M393A8G40AB2-CWE
$840.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery No Back C1-F3
$155.00