-
Remaster problem with script
Following the instructions in Setting up for Remastering at http://knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Rema...ent_for_chroot I modified the script to point to /dev/sdb6 and ran it. There was screen output until the warning that the process might take a long time, so I walked away and returned about an hour later. The CD drive light was still flashing and the HD drive light too, so I assumed the job was not over. But then I noticed the screen was black, the keyboard and mouse dead. I had to turn the power off. After rebooting to my usual distro I checked the partition in question and there was not a single file written to it.
Has anybody used this script for a successful copy of the files on the CD? Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99